Planning a wedding is a wonderful time in your life, but it can also be overwhelming. And the whole process has a funny way of bringing out the crazy in everyone around you.
The Real-Deal Bridal Bible will prepare you for everything you need to know – the REAL things – so you can plan the wedding that best reflects you while keeping your sanity, finances, and relationships intact.
Whether you are thinking about marriage, are engaged, or are well past your wedding, you will find entertainment and advice in this book which you can use long after the last dance.
Buy the Book, or Request a Signed Copy
You can purchase a copy of The Real-Deal Bridal Bible on Amazon: The Real-Deal Bridal Bible.
If you’d like a signed copy, email Alessandra at: email@example.com.
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017
- RDB009: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy - January 12, 2017
- Marriage: Uncut. - January 3, 2017
- RDB008: Always a Bridesmaid (For Hire) With Jen Glantz - January 3, 2017
- Why I Love My Mother-in-Law (a Tale of a ‘Horse’s Head’, Glitter, and Poop) - November 2, 2016
- RDB007: Makeup Talk with Glory Eke and How to Look Your Best - September 28, 2016