Colby June Necklace Giveaway! Enter to Win.
GIVEAWAY ALERT! I’m partnering with Colby June Jewelry in order to giveaway this gorgeous necklace. Read on for details!
You know when you find a particular line of something – anything – and you seem to love everything they produce? That’s what happened to me when I found Colby June Jewelry. I clicked on one beautiful piece, then kept clicking, and clicking, and well DAMN, I was hooked.
I wish I had found these pieces for my own wedding, because I remember all I seemed to find at the time was a whole bunch of generic-looking “blingy” pieces that did not match my style AT ALL. Colby June Jewelry is gorgeous, and totally my style: nature-inspired, organic, and beautiful.
All of her pieces are organic and simple in shape — many resemble delicate twigs, leaves, grass blades, or water-polished stones.
Today I’m giving away one of their gorgeous pieces: this bronze horizontal branch necklace, hand-crafted by Colby June Jewelry, listed for $82 in their Etsy shop.
You don’t need to be a bride to get it – although these would make excellent bridesmaid or maid of honor gifts! This one is elegant, but transitions very nicely with everyday wear.
HOW YOU CAN WIN
You can win this necklace very simply by doing the following:
- “Like” both the Real-Deal Brides and Colby June Jewelry Facebook pages
- Drop a comment on this post
BONUS POINTS for:
- Following Colby June on Twitter
Use this form to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I will draw the winner next Wednesday, April. 20th.
Now, go enter! GOOD LUCK!
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017
- RDB009: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy - January 12, 2017
- Marriage: Uncut. - January 3, 2017
- RDB008: Always a Bridesmaid (For Hire) With Jen Glantz - January 3, 2017
- Why I Love My Mother-in-Law (a Tale of a ‘Horse’s Head’, Glitter, and Poop) - November 2, 2016
- RDB007: Makeup Talk with Glory Eke and How to Look Your Best - September 28, 2016