Welcome to Real-Deal-Brides
Whether you’ve just begun the planning process or are about to say “I do”, we are SO glad you are here. First, congratulations – you have embarked on what is sure to be one of the most important events of your life!
But you’ve probably also figured out by now that there’s a good amount of stuff happening that no one prepared you for. And that’s EXACTLY why we’re so glad you are here.
Okay, now down to more business. This site is as it says: the “real-deal”. It exists for two reasons: 1) to provide you with real, raw, inside advice from brides and industry experts that you won’t hear anywhere else, and 2) to make you laugh through all of the crazy shenanigans that will go on during your wedding planning process. If you just got engaged, read this first. If you are not yet engaged, you should still read this first.
You don’t need us to tell you about obvious things you can read in your run-of-the-mill bridal magazine (although we think you’ll find lots of great advice here on all sorts of wedding topics). We are here instead to tell you how to stay ahead of the game in things like dealing with crazy in-laws, how to save a ton of money, and excellent tips like how you should pee facing forward in your wedding dress and secrets on how to make sure you get the most amazing photographs you could ever ask for, regardless of your budget.
We’re also here to provide you with great resources, vouched-for vendors, and helpful planning advice that will ensure you will have the wedding that best reflects YOU while keeping your sanity, finances, and relationships intact.
So, have a look around! Grab your copy of the book. And, most importantly, enjoy the ride.
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017
- RDB009: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy - January 12, 2017
- Marriage: Uncut. - January 3, 2017
- RDB008: Always a Bridesmaid (For Hire) With Jen Glantz - January 3, 2017
- Why I Love My Mother-in-Law (a Tale of a ‘Horse’s Head’, Glitter, and Poop) - November 2, 2016
- RDB007: Makeup Talk with Glory Eke and How to Look Your Best - September 28, 2016