Elopements and Tiny Weddings with Charity Parrish
Brides and grooms who crave an intimate wedding, listen up! In this episode, I chat with Charity Parrish, founder of The Elopement Co. Charity specializes in elopements, courthouse weddings, and tiny weddings. She handles the photography, the officiant, and even the cupcakes, along with any other details that would make your day special to you. She was even recently featured on Good Morning America sharing how you can plan an intimate, “tiny wedding.”
Even if your big wedding is already booked and you are happy with that style, there are still lots of tips Charity shares for making the most of those wedding day moments.
Hear what inspired Charity to launch the Elopement Co., tips you can take for your own big day (whether you are local or far away), and how to deal with family members who may have different visions of what your wedding should be.
- Website: The Elopement Co.
- Charity and the Elopement Co. featured on Good Morning America
- My book, The Real-Deal Bridal Bible: on Amazon
- Podcast episode: Getting Dressed for a Wedding with Bernadette Moulion
- The Elopement Co. on Facebook
- The Elopement Co. on Instagram
- Email Charity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elopements and Tiny Weddings with Charity Parrish - August 28, 2017
- Getting Dressed for a Wedding with Bernadette Maulion - August 1, 2017
- Why Your Wedding is Not About You (and What to Do About It) - July 14, 2017
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017
- RDB009: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy - January 12, 2017
- Marriage: Uncut. - January 3, 2017