RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea
Thrifty brides and grooms, listen up! You won’t want to miss this episode with Kacie and Sara Kay from CLT Wedding Flea, the pro thrifters who organize a flea market geared specifically toward wedding planning.
These girls give the industry a run for their money by organizing events that allow post-brides to sell their gently used wedding-related items to brides and grooms-to-be, because why should you have to pay retail for fifty-two votive candles you’ll use for four hours?!
Listen in as we talk wedding planning within strict budgets, tips for saving money, tapping your personal network, and more.
- CLT_Wedding_Flea on Instagram, Facebook (follow them for future events!)
- CLT Wedding Flea Website
- Alessandra’s book, The Real-Deal Bridal Bible
- Episode 9: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy
- Project 658, the location where CLT Wedding Flea Market was held
- How to get in touch with Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea: email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017
- RDB009: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy - January 12, 2017
- Marriage: Uncut. - January 3, 2017
- RDB008: Always a Bridesmaid (For Hire) With Jen Glantz - January 3, 2017
- Why I Love My Mother-in-Law (a Tale of a ‘Horse’s Head’, Glitter, and Poop) - November 2, 2016
- RDB007: Makeup Talk with Glory Eke and How to Look Your Best - September 28, 2016