RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner
This episode kicks ass because I talk to Andy Kushner, a well-known Entertainment Designer who truly gives an experience like no other. I liked him right away the very first time we connected and once you listen in you’ll understand why. Seriously, he makes me want to plan a wedding again, which if you know me says a LOT.
His passion for making entertainment truly POP is contagious and his experience is mind-blowing. Her understands that each couple, family, event, is unique. He gets it, guys. He GETS it.
Brides and Grooms, listen up! He’s got a lot to share!
- For Andy’s interview with the industry’s “Queen of Cakes,” Sylvia Weinstock, click here
- Instagram: @weddingbizshow
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WeddingBizShow
- Email Andy: email@example.com
Did you like this episode? Do you have a topic you want me to discuss on a future show? Tell me in the comments, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I love hearing from you!
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017
- RDB009: A Quirky Wedding with Quirky Chrissy - January 12, 2017
- Marriage: Uncut. - January 3, 2017
- RDB008: Always a Bridesmaid (For Hire) With Jen Glantz - January 3, 2017
- Why I Love My Mother-in-Law (a Tale of a ‘Horse’s Head’, Glitter, and Poop) - November 2, 2016
- RDB007: Makeup Talk with Glory Eke and How to Look Your Best - September 28, 2016