Getting Dressed for a Wedding with Bernadette Maulion
When we think of weddings we often think about “the dress.” But what about all of those other dresses?
I’m referring to the dresses you’ll need for the rehearsal dinner, the engagement photos, the bridal shower, the bachelorette party, and maybe even the “little white dress.” Of course, you’ll need a dress for these occasions. And of course, you didn’t budget for them.
In this episode, I sit down with Bernadette Maulion, owner of Dressed CLT. Bernadette shares tons of wisdom on getting dressed for all the events surrounding your big day, as well as the REAL-DEAL stuff that goes down during wedding planning and how to stay true to what you and your spouse really want.
Bernadette specializes in renting out dresses for all occasions and just launched a referral program for brides. For every three guests that come in, the bride-to-be gets a free dress rental. Think of the Mother-of-the-bride, Mother-in-law, bridesmaids, guests…the list goes on! As an added bonus, Bernadette tracks what dresses are being rented for what event to be sure that no one will show up wearing the same dress.
Email Bernadette at: Bernadette@dressedclt.com
- Wedding Day Style with Pro Stylist Rayne Parvis - February 13, 2018
- Bare Naked Bravery with Emily Ann Peterson - January 15, 2018
- Elopements and Tiny Weddings with Charity Parrish - August 28, 2017
- Getting Dressed for a Wedding with Bernadette Maulion - August 1, 2017
- Why Your Wedding is Not About You (and What to Do About It) - July 14, 2017
- RDB012: Thrifty Weddings with Pros Kacie and Sara Kay of CLT Wedding Flea - June 4, 2017
- RDB011: Entertainment Talk with Andy Kushner - May 23, 2017
- 11 Great Tips for Budgeting for the Big Day - March 16, 2017
- RDB010: Celebrity Fitness Trainer Vinnie Tortorich - February 16, 2017
- Single on Valentine’s Day? This One’s For You - February 14, 2017